Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Eight Days of Chanukah - The Cali Brenner-Epstein Version...

Sung to the tune of, "The Twelve Days of Christmas"

On the first day of Chanukah Laguna gave to me, a bungalow on Third Street.

On the second day of Chanukah Laguna gave to me, two flippy floppies and a bungalow on Third Street.

On the third day of Chanukah Laguna gave to me, three close airports, two flippy floppies, and a bungalow on Third Street.

On the fourth day of Chanukah Laguna gave to me, four fish tacos, three close airports, two flippy floppies, and a bungalow on Third Street. 

On the fifth day of Chanukah Laguna gave to me, five apartment rooms, four fish tacos, three close airports, two flippy floppies, and a bungalow on Third Street.

One the sixth day of Chanukah Laguna gave to me, six local mountains, five apartment rooms, four fish tacos, three close airports, two flippy floppies, and a bungalow on Third Street. 

On the seventh day of Chanukah Laguna gave to me, seven days of sunshine, six local mountains, five apartment rooms, four fish tacos, three close airports, two flippy floppies, and a bungalow on Third Street.

On the eighth day of Chanukah Laguna gave to me, eight months of summer, seven days of sunshine, six local mountains, five apartment rooms, four fish tacos, three close airports, two flippy floppies, and a bungalow on Third Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment